PORTAMARAN - Portable Catamaran Grey Color
Made according to Scandinavian accuracy and thoroughness from the highest quality materials and improved for many years, this catamaran will satisfy the wishes of the most demanding angler. Extremely simple assembly / disassembly, transport and storage allow the angler to focus on fishing, instead of solutions of transportation, storage and reliability.
Following the criteria below, a mobile, compact catamaran was created for fishing, hunting or recreation
Dimensions of the assembled catamaran
Recommended maximum weight
Top quality fiberglass
The paint is UV resistant and is not afraid of salty water
Only aluminum was used in the construction
All screws, nuts of stainless steel
Forget about the problems you had:
Where will the boat and the trailer fit?
Technical inspections for trailers
Boat loosing air?
There is no place to dry a boat after rainy fishing?
REVOLUTION IN FISHING
Dear angler! Do you like fishing, want a boat, but there is no place to store it? Do you possibly have inflatable boat, but are tired of inflating, drying or deflating... ? We have a solution for you!
With the help of Swedish designer, PORTAMARAN catamaran has been designed to meet the following key criteria:
· Fast assembly / disassembly
The mobile and compact catamaran for fishing, hunting or rest has been designed based on these criteria.
ADVANTAGES OF PORTAMARAN CATAMARAN:
· It does not require any additional investments, such as trailer and its registration, technical maintenance, etc.
· No more trailers for transportation, as for plastic or massive rubber boats. Just place the catamaran to car trunk or on its roof.
· No more headache about its storage – the box requires small space, thus it will fit in your cellar, balcony or storage place.
· If you live in an apartment house and do not have where to dry the rubber boat, its service life shortens. Forget about boat drying! Catamaran is made of glass fibre and is resistant to moisture or cold.
· Catamaran is durable. All metal parts are made of stainless steel. High-quality glass fibre is used, thus the catamaran is solid and lightweight.
· Catamaran is resistant to moisture; its paint is resistant to UV rays and salt water.
· Easy and fast assembly and disassembly. It takes 4 minutes if you do not rush. Experienced users can assemble it even faster.
Free yourself from the troubles and inconveniences - order PORTAMARAN catamaran.
ALL CATAMARANS ARE PROVIDED WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.
You can also order additional parts (seat backrests, seat bases, left pontoons, right pantoons, hulls, lids, oars) and accessories: navigation devices / fish finders (Deeper, Deeper pro) of catamaran, holders and electric boat motors (Minn Kota).
Do you have any questions, need assistance or advice? Please apply to us via these contact details:
Ph. +370 694 99558
or LIVE chat